Monday, July 19, 2010


My next day blew my first day out of the water. I showed up, did some of the little jobs, the norm. We had another meeting today, same place, same crew, but completely different purpose. The one and only SkiBeatz was sayin goodbye to his girlfriend i guess who had been visiting or going away, i dont know i didnt understand completely, it was still just my second day. But here was the entire staff throwing together a big goodbye with wine, champagne, and cupcakes. Oh yeah her was Dame Dash making a nice goodbye speech and just chillin out, and then me..still in awe of everything. Day went on though and just got better. I met Trademark, a young rapper, and native to the gallery. A Tshirt company, called HotTea, was stoppin by the gallery, hooking Trade up with some of their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment