Monday, July 19, 2010


So, when i came in the next day, Nyssa gave me a few small jobs to do. I took out the trash, changed a few garbage bags, and stacked the fridge with a few cases of some new vitamin water that had been dropped off at the gallery. Then it was meeting time. staff meeting with a pretty cool twist. As the giant staff of creative control, the gallery, and everyone else gathered upstairs, a few announcement were made, and then Damon Dash himself, came from the back office and took over the meeting. I stood in awe, as the Dame Dash walked about the room and spoke about what he expected and wanted to see in the upcoming of the gallery and everything. It took me second to actually recollect and take it in that i was a part of the crowd Dame was speaking to, as an employee of Damon Dash, I was in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment